High Calorie RECIPES e-Cookbook
Are you in need of a resource to stop weight loss in older adults? Are you looking for some good high calorie recipes?
Maybe you’ve found some resources, but are tired of boring, black and white handouts… Then our High Calorie RECIPES e-cookbook is for you!
I have created a full color e-cookbook with 65+ recipes to stop unintended weight loss and promote weight gain in older adults.
This cookbook was designed to help YOU… whether you are the health care professional, the caregiver, or the actual meal provider for older adults.
Keep reading to learn more about our High Calorie RECIPES e-Cookbook!
Why High Calorie?
A high calorie diet can help stop unintentional weight loss and promote weight gain.
We’ve written many articles on this topic including:
- Preventing Unintentional Weight Loss in Older Adults
- Weight Loss in Elderly Must Be Stopped
- High Calorie High Protein Diet
- Free Weight Gaining Meal Plan
- 5 Best High Calorie Drinks
- High Calorie SHAKES e-Cookbook
When someone is losing weight, they usually don’t have much interest in food. But two things can help:
- Jam pack a ton of calories in the foods they are eating
- Provide delicious and appealing foods
Our High Calorie RECIPES e-Cookbook helps you to do both. These are delicious recipes and are high in calories. It’s a switch up from boring oral nutrition supplements. Variety, taste, and a ton of calories.
Why the High Calorie RECIPES e-Cookbook?
Why this cookbook? Because there is NOTHING else like it!!
When you or I want a recipe, we can find amazing recipes online or in cookbooks with beautiful pictures. But for older adults who need more calories?
They typically get a boring black-and-white handout. No pictures (OK, maybe some clip art). But who wants to look at that? Does that make them excited to eat more?
This e-cookbook will make them excited to stop their weight loss. Who doesn’t enjoy a tasty treat??
Check out the e-Cookbook features!
- Full color PDF e-cookbook
- Clear, easy to understand information
- 65+ delicious recipes
- Simple recipes with calorie & protein facts
- Detailed information on high calorie foods
- Fun and creative recipes
- Inspiration to create even more recipes
I created this e-cookbook for you. I created this with a vision of stopping unintended weight loss in older adults. With the intention to help older adults thrive in their final years. And I am so excited to share it with you.
High Calorie RECIPES List
This cookbook contains classic recipes like Chicken Pot Pie and Mac & Cheese. But it also has fun and creative recipes like Mexican Quinoa Pepper Soup and Smashed Potato Balls…trust me, they are delicious.
Here is the complete list of recipes included in the e-Cookbook:
High Calorie BREAKFASTS
- Summer Vegetable Frittata
- Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
- Peach Cobbler Muffins
- Vegan Chia Pudding Parfait
- PB Stuffed French Toast
- Breakfast Casserole Cups
- Cheesy Breakfast Grits
- Fall Pumpkin Bread
- Banana Overnight Oats
- Baked Berry Oatmeal Bars
- Easy Cherry Parfait
- Blueberry Muffins
- Protein Fruit Salad
- Banana Nut Muffins
High Calorie ENTREES
- Spiced Beef Taco Salad
- Veggie Roast w/ Beans & Chicken
- Philly Cheese Chicken Melt
- Soul Food Bowl
- Chicken Pot Pie
- Chickpea & Tuna Salad
- Chicken & Avocado Quesadilla
- Butternut Squash & Quinoa Bowl
- Chicken Stir-Fry
- Chicken & Quinoa Burrito
High Calorie SIDES
- Protein Mac & Cheese
- Potato Salad
- Quinoa Pesto
- Kale Salad
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Patties
- Protein Veggie Pasta
- Veggie & Potato Hash
- Macaroni Salad
High Calorie SOUP
- Tomato w/ Basil & Feta
- Roasted Garlic & Cauliflower
- Mexican Quinoa Pepper
- Bean & Bacon
- Italian Sausage & Summer Veggies
- Basil Pesto Tortellini
- Green Chile & Chicken
- Sweet Corn w/ Avocado Salsa
- Curried Sweet Potato w/ Mushrooms
- Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato w/ Cheesy Croutons
- Potato, Leek & Bacon
- Instant Pot Farro & Beef Stew
High Calorie SNACKS
- Pumpkin Steamed Bread
- Blueberry Milk Pudding
- Avocado Oatmeal
- Fried Smashed Potato Balls
High Calorie DESSERTS
- Super Chocolate Pie
- White Chocolate Raspberry Shake
- Sugar Cookie Cheesecake
- PB Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- Golden Smores Bars
- Easy Cheesecake Bars
- Chocolate Cookie Delight
- Buttery Blondies
- Banana Pudding Delight
- Chocolate PB Pudding Pops
- PB Bars
High Calorie BEVERAGES
- Peach Yakurt
- Cashew Strawberry Chocolate Drink
- Foamy Watermelon Drink
- Dragon Fruit Yogurt Drink
- Milk Tea Macchiato
- Cherry Pie Shake
- Chocolate Mint Shake
- Coconut Cream Shake
- Cheese Foam Topping
Is This JUST for Older Adults?
No! This e-Cookbook can be used for anyone that needs a boost of extra calories. As The Geriatric Dietitian, my target audience just happens to be seniors! Please note this cookbook is written towards caregivers and references older adults. But anyone would love these recipes.
Grab a Copy Today
Whether you are a healthcare provider, caregiver, child, or friend of an older adult or someone needing to gain weight… grab your copy today!
You can stop weight loss now or you can be prepared if unintended weight loss starts.
These are the recipes that will stop weight loss and preserve independence in older adults!